We believe that giving is an important part of every Christ-follower's life. The Bible teaches us in 1 Chronicles 29:19 that:
1. God owns it all.
2. He entrusts us to manage our lives, resources, and wealth carefully.
3. We are to give to the church to support His work.
4. Giving is one of our greatest tests that reflects our heart for God.
How You Can Give
Online giving is available through the link below. Giving can be done via Credit/Debit card, as well as directly from your bank account through ACH. Both one time and recurring gifts can be set up. Our hope is that by offering online giving through our
If you're looking for our old interface, click here. Please note, the old interface will be phased out by December 1. For any new givers, please set up online giving through our new interface above.
For your convenience, you may process your gift through your financial institute's automated payment option. When possible, please include your assigned envelope number and details for where to apply your gift.
Some people send their contributions to us through the mail either personally or from their bank. Please send these gifts to:
New Beginnings Baptist Church
Attn: Kem Frazier
2137 East George Richey Rd.
Longview, TX 75604
On Sunday mornings people give during the Worship Services or while attending a Life Group (Sunday School).
From time to time people want to give various assets (i.e. cars, jewelry, stocks/bonds). For more information about giving an asset, please contact Kem Frazier, Business Administrator.
So how much should we give?
1. Give proportionally. A starting point is what the Bible calls a "tithe" or 10% of your income (Deuteronomy 14:22, Malichi 3:8-10).
2. Give generously. God asks us and blesses those who prepare to give generously when opportunities become available (2 Corinthians 9:5-8).
3. Give from your heart. God wants us to give an amount that reflects our love for Him (2 Corinthians 9:7).
4. Give sacrificially. From time to time we are called upon to give up some things in order to give for special needs like building projects, missions, etc. This amount is individual and determined by prayer and evaluation of God's expectations for you specifically (2 Corinthians 8:3).
What does it provide for?
The General Budget of our church provides the necessary resources that support our ministries, facilities, and staff.
As a growing
We generously support missions locally, nationally, and internationally. We give 12.9% of our budget to both Southern Baptist and other specific missions. We also raise additional money throughout the year for special mission projects and trips that God leads us to participate in each year.
Within our church family and the