We believe that giving is an important part of every Christ-follower's life. The Bible teaches us in 1 Chronicles 29:19 that:
1. God owns it all.
2. He entrusts us to manage our lives, resources, and wealth carefully.
3. We are to give to the church to support His work.
4. Giving is one of our greatest tests that reflects our heart for God.
How You Can Give
Online giving is available through our website. When giving electronically, you will want to specify the amount of your gift as well as where you want to apply it. Our hope is that offering online giving through our
For your convenience, you may process your gift through your financial institute's automated payment option. When possible, please include your assigned envelope number and details for where to apply your gift.
This is an easy way to give consistently an amount that you pre-determine. We will automatically transfer from the account you designate an amount that is approved by you either once or twice a month. If interested you may complete a form and submit it to Kem Frazier,
Some people send their contributions to us through the mail either personally or from their bank. Please send these gifts to:
New Beginnings Baptist Church
Attn: Kem Frazier
2137 East George Richey Rd.
Longview, TX 75604
On Sunday mornings people give during the Worship Services or while attending a Life Group (Sunday School).
From time to time people want to give various assets (i.e. cars, jewelry, stocks/bonds). For more information about giving an asset, please contact Kem Frazier, Business Administrator.
So how much should we give?
1. Give proportionally. A starting point is what the Bible calls a "tithe" or 10% of your income (Deuteronomy 14:22, Malichi 3:8-10).
2. Give generously. God asks us and blesses those who prepare to give generously when opportunities become available (2 Corinthians 9:5-8).
3. Give from your heart. God wants us to give an amount that reflects our love for Him (2 Corinthians 9:7).
4. Give sacrificially. From time to time we are called upon to give up some things in order to give for special needs like building projects, missions, etc. This amount is individual and determined by prayer and evaluation of God's expectations for you specifically (2 Corinthians 8:3).
What does it provide for?
The General Budget of our church provides the necessary resources that support our ministries, facilities, and staff.
As a growing
We generously support missions locally, nationally, and internationally. We give 12.9% of our budget to both Southern Baptist and other specific missions. We also raise additional money throughout the year for special mission projects and trips that God leads us to participate in each year.
Within our church family and the