Give To The Kingdom
We believe that giving is an important part of every Christ-follower's life.
The Bible teaches us in 1 Chronicles 29:19 that:
- God owns it all.
- He entrusts us to manage our lives, resources, and wealth carefully.
- We are to give to the church to support His work.
- Giving is one of our greatest tests that reflects our heart for God.
How You Can Give
Online giving is now simpler than ever! Select your campus below and follow the instructions to give through our easy giving interface, PushPay!
You can give through the mail either personally or from your bank. Please address gifts to:
New Beginnings Baptist Church
ATTN: Kem Frazier
2137 E. George Richey Rd.
Longview, TX 75604
On Sunday mornings people give during the Worship Services or while attending a Life Group.
From time to time people want to give various assets (i.e. cars, jewelry, stocks/bonds). For more information about giving an asset, please contact Kem Frazier, Business Administrator.
So how much should we give?
- Give proportionally. A starting point is what the Bible calls a "tithe" or 10% of your income (Deuteronomy 14:22, Malachi 3:8-10).
- Give generously. God asks us and blesses those who prepare to give generously when opportunities become available (2 Corinthians 9:5-8).
- Give from your heart. God wants us to give an amount that reflects our love for Him (2 Corinthians 9:7).
- Give sacrificially. From time to time we are called upon to give up some things in order to give for special needs like building projects, missions, etc. This amount is individual and determined by prayer and evaluation of God's expectations for you specifically (2 Corinthians 8:3).
What does it provide for?
The General Budget of our church provides the necessary resources that support our ministries, facilities, and staff.
As a growing
We generously support missions locally, nationally, and internationally. We give 12.9% of our budget to both Southern Baptist and other specific missions. We also raise additional money throughout the year for special mission projects and trips that God leads us to participate in each year.
Within our church family and the