SERVICE REGISTRATION AND Q&A
* All of these protocols take into account that social distancing of 6’ minimum would be followed throughout the process. Being above reproach in these areas helps us to honor those in authority, as well as love our neighbors in a unique and tangible way during this season of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Updated 5.22.2020 at 1:30 p.m.
In order to protect all who come, we will employ a one-way only traffic flow inside our buildings.
• People will be able to enter through the East or West Doors (on either campus). Signage and staff will be able to direct people in the right direction.
• People will be able to enter the worship center through the normal entrances.
• Following services, people will exit through the side doors back toward the parking lot from which they came.
• Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before worship begins. Upon arrival, please enter the venue to be seated. Please do not gather in the foyers.
• We have hand sanitation areas available in the foyer for your convenience.
• All greeting and normal First Impressions Team responsibilities will be done by our friendly staff.
• Our staff will be ready to greet you as you arrive. They will wear masks in order to protect themselves and you. While masks will not be required to enter, they are recommended as a tangible way to protect yourself and others.
• We will not offer worship guides at this time.
• We will not offer an interactive responsive time at the altar.
• Doors will be propped with doorstops as to minimize any and all contact.
• There will be no physical contact. We ask everyone to please maintain proper social distance. While we long for the day of hugs, handshakes, and high fives, we are not yet there. In order to keep all safe, we are asking that everyone honor these guidelines.
People will be directed to seats by seating attendants (staff) by family unit into an every-other row arrangement.
•Each venue will be seated from the front to back, with rows filled from the middle to the outside. We will skip rows to meet social distancing guidelines.
•To help maintain social distance with those who are seated near you, please plan to remain in your seat through the entire Worship Gathering.
•The worship center will be sanitized prior to and following all services.
•During this season, we will not offer coffee or refreshments.
• All are welcome to attend New Beginnings Baptist Church but please use wisdom and personal discretion.
We will creatively approach the way that we worship through giving and the ordinances. • Giving – we will continue to encourage online giving and for your convenience, there are giving boxes available at the exits. A staff member will monitor them for safety, as well as to periodically wipe it down after any contact. • Baptism – We will begin to celebrate baptisms live in our rooms. On a case by case basis, we will consider doing baptisms offsite, and share via video as needed for the safety of the people involved. • Lord’s Supper – we will creatively approach doing the Lord’s Supper without passing elements and/or compromising safety.
We will make sure that each campus has the following personnel in place in the case of an emergency:
• Medical personnel
• Safety team
• At least one uniformed officer
• We encourage a family-friendly environment. We are offering Kids Packets for each child. The packets can be found as you enter the worship center. Services will be limited to 1 hour in order to keep families engaged.
• If your child becomes restless during service, we offer areas designated for families with small children outside of the worship center.
YES! We welcome guests to join us at any time. When arriving at one of our campuses, turn on your flashers and our volunteers will lead you to our VIP Parking. We love our guests and we make them feel at home!